Sunday, April 23, 2023

Tai chi chih

The early martial artists became aware of Chi (that Dr. Reich called Orgone), in their practice: focused movement moves Orgone streaming. I began my partial study of Tai Chi in the mid seventies; then  as a massage student in 1991 I learned Tai Chi Chih a form that focuses on simpler movements. I have since incorporated Orgonomic breathing techniques developed by Dr. Wilhelm Reich and some movements taught by Carlos Castaneda called Tensegrity, and Qi Gong and  African foot rocking.

 I have found my new combinations loosening my musculature. The movements unlocks  Orgone  streaming. I call  my form Cattto. C for Qi Gong, A for Africa, T for Tai Chi Chih, T for Tensegrity, and O for Orgonomitic breathing.

Chi is Orgone flow..Catto awakens streaming, opening our consciousness to our original template. The practice reminds consciousness of the pleasure of grace. The effort changes bodily perception into having more presence, into artful movement. Experience Orgone flow moving from depressed towards the bodies surface and base your activity, the spontaneous surprise on its movement.

The following you tube is a child expressing Orgone though his body. Singular movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB8b45pabAk

No comments: