Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Problem of Pleasure

The movement of Orgone within my body is often invisible. Yet that movement drives every one's life. Once I began feeling that movement I realized consciously or unconsciously, I sought out ways to feel the pleasure,or feared the pleasure of the Orgones(Energy) movement.

Early in my childhood I protected myself like a possum: that is forgetting myself by being in a fantasy of thought, and not feeling the movement of energy to the surface. Taking that detour of thought leads to a detour that leads to addiction. Because one way or another I had to feel pleasure and pleasure does not come without the body. 

Experiencing pleasure without control: a spontaneous baby has simple controls: feeling pleasure or closing down or crying. Often the baby will cry till he or she gives up or holding all energy still so to avoid anymore attention from the world outside himself that is causing the child to withdraw: the fear of expression causes armor. Embedded is our past is the horrifying trauma of total rejection.

Every time I feel pleasure, the movement
of Orgone to the surface of my body, reminds the adult of trying to control that feeling like I did as a child. Control is the pressure cooker: we're Jack in the Boxes waiting to pop. When adults take away a child's normal being which is instinctual contact resulting in pleasure than the organism goes into shock, than more shock resulting in a deceptive child:
seeking to hide from their own self, the child also hides from the world. Addictions circumvents the memory: Addictions are short lived fixes that give temporary pleasure.

Reaching out from myself to you is pleasurable. My writing is entertainment. Entertainment will remind you of pleasure. The reminder will illicit dim memories of our initial denial of pleasure and that primal rejection is infuriating. Please be warned that analysis without affect(Emotion) can illicit further denial. Only therapy not words on paper can reduce or eliminate addictions.

No comments: