Monday, April 19, 2021

Substance abuse

Addiction is finding a substance that when viewed, eaten, touched will stimulate a partial feeling of satisfaction that when wearing off will leave you feeling unbalanced, depressed, and seeking further addiction. The awareness of oneself  afterwards is depressing. The Orgone has flattened and the past high, expanding Orgone loss is disappointing. Now you feel grumpy, flat, nasty in comparison to the addictive state. Not able to generate self regulating pleasure (accessing unrestricted breathing and contact with the environment) we turn to our addiction.

Often it is called a fix like putting glue on a blow out. Addiction is a quick burst like stepping on the gas and pressing the pedal to the floor or eating a whole blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream. It's a rush. The rush of Orgone blocks out confusion of ones life. Orgone straight to the top. Unlike fixing your life, addiction is temporary. Addiction is the poor mans alive. Nothing better than feeling alive. The rush buries the lost satisfaction of a full life.

Did you ever wonder why addiction is so uncontrollable. When you become uncontrollable it happens the overpowering need to act out. The desire for the addictive substance fills you up. 
Lets take my writing, the way I write. I wait for the idea to overwhelm me, but truly what is getting me is the release as words. Today I haven't been expressing my sexuality fully and the need to let go of some Orgone in a respectful way has arrived. 

I remember the time like a vortex the addiction took over. 
I had no control and in fact when your an addict you have no control. Once I chose control, as a child, and it worked. Then Orgone accumulated and broke controls hold and I sought release. Simply the need for release is overwhelming and since full sexuality in all its glorious simplicity is subjugated in our culture, addiction will happen.


Hey Troglodyte's it is easy to fall back. I know stress can alter my choices and I am back making all the same mistakes. Yet my addictions leave a empty, lost. and a sour expression. Stress can lead me to breaking the rules for release. Dr. Rinn in the beginning of my therapy said I  should cut all contact with my family. I know we discussed this action. I can not remember why Dr. Rinn said this but my guess had to do with repeating poor choices stimulated by habitual patterns. These days I have seen my own friends being affected either by losing there jobs and that stress reverted them to a old emotional state.  Returning to a relationship with ones family without having completed therapy, practicing  and understanding ones own character will cause one to fall back into the previous illusions, and poor character that leads to secondary characteristics. Orgonomically the armor has reappeared stronger, invisibly, and Orgone will accumulate and one's character will act irrationally.




I have tied up my consciousness with holding, contracting: this ties up a big portion of the brain, and the descriptive, analytical part of the brain becomes dominant. Addiction is a bad attempt to unlock, a failed attempt too escape the work that Dr. Reich taught that got me back to feeling the flow, the streaming.

Addiction of all types is like a drug to itself. Orgone builds to a uncomfortable level, because humans in our culture have not been taught how to express fear, sadness and sexual superimposition. When expressing oneself through addiction it's an unconscious betrayal. The anger is interwoven unconsciously with the addictions. It's like saying fuck you, I  am so pissed I will act out. 

I have known many people who have been badly addicted, and after being out of control they sought regular treatment and then would overcompensate by tightening up there Orgone. Control is temporary. Too much work, living with a mate you don't make love to, visiting relatives like parents who make demands and you acquiesce.  It is easy to fall back into old addictions, behaviors, unless I started making changes.

No comments: