Friday, July 30, 2021

Tension

I had a arch pain. No mater what I tried, and I was a massage therapist it did not stop hurting. A foot Doctor looked at me walking barefooted and told me what's wrong. Being knowledgeable about muscles I was sure it was a bruise.

Nope,  he pressed on my right big toe and said that's it. That's what? Your pressing down with your toe. I was shocked. I was pressing down with with my toe. I let up. The Doctor devised inserts to push my foot to the right.

It was the beginning of becoming aware of where I had contracted muscles to stop me from experiencing being neglected and abused. Subtle is kind compared to the unconscious. Humans have remarkable abilities. We were once  in touch with every part of ourselves. Tighten the solar plexus, tighten any organ, and the occiput, the entrance to the brain.

The cosmic energy is ultimate human knowledge: blocked Orgone. I had reduced  my consciousness and sent the pain to never regions, the unconscious. Orgone has been locked away.


Abuse was ugly, painful, and ones life was in jeopardy. No one wants to remember those abuses. Expressing my anger would have been dynamite. Like waving a red flag to a bull. Hiding in the unconscious is the abused, contracted, determined to not feel. As an adult the abuse delivers the Orgone, and consciousness.



No comments: