Friday, October 27, 2023

Reworking The Body

The closer the future victim is to the Kingdom of God with his knowledge, the surer will he be chosen to be murdered by the pestilent character. All this goes on with no single soul, not even the murderer himself, being aware of what is happening. From The Murder of Christ Dr. Wilhelm Reich.

Having a confused reality is directly proportionate to your contracted body. In early life I, you, had plenty of Orgone. No problem existing with my own emotional plague, armor. Now as I am older my Orgone has diminished and unlocking bad posture is hard. Muscles have settled in. It is important to get to posture as early as possible. It means understanding why I bent different muscles into difficult alignments 

Releasing the contractions releases Orgone. Orgone is the the intricate connections keeping everything else working. Consciousness is held down by contraction. Only part of my moving forward was moving forward. A huge unknown had split off and was holding down my speaking up. Being numb to my dysfunctional family kept me unconscious, ignorant. Over time the holding molded my posture. Being held in by poor posture leads to low Orgone, and a body that feels solid as a piece of wood. All of this was unknown to me. I had lots of Orgone when I was young. It comes with being a child. But as you age the Orgone begins to diminish.

Sometimes I am crippled by years of neglect. Did my father beat me? Hell yes. Did my brother sneak punch me in my face. Yes. My mother withheld touch, closeness, and inflected inappropriate  revenge on the whole family. She released her anger, her screaming voice, by ignoring me or not allowing me to have a connection that retarded my consciousness. She amazed me by stealing my money. I was in  in shock. But that notorious split occurred. My unconscious took over and bent my body in different ways to still the Orgone and not react to the dangerous abuse, and my Orgone's given purpose. 

Becoming aware that posture is not stiff, not mechanical, makes walking, a moving balance, enjoyable. Breathing is awareness that your in your body. On the inhale your contracting the diaphragm muscle and taking in Orgone, oxygen. On the exhale your relaxing the diaphragm and Orgone is flowing, Each breath moves the Orgone. It's subtle Orgone., yet overwhelming. The movement of Orgone reminds you were once were flowing Orgone. 

 John Lennon took a rocket ship to his truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

When plasmatic motility happens than one's childhood  flourishes right into present day. Continual Orgone flow means knowing contact, connection within and without is one's true destiny. Even with a twisted body love is a wonder.


No comments: