Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Breath. A Trillion Stars




Orgone Therapy can illicit these situations.  Feelings come rushing in and now I am finally experiencing the abandonment that I could not allow myself to feel. Even though I have worked and prepared myself for my anger I find my stubbornness overwhelming.  I am lost. I will not move. What a sad protection. Then I will not be frozen. In the past the doctor helps, now I am expressing myself. The expression is the lifeboat. My breath is back.

Dropped down on the planet with the compulsion to go, to get going and continue on the journey that our Orgone motivates us to achieve. Every bit of knowledge becomes instrumental in taking the steps to understanding. If what's left of ones pulsation, life force connects to Dr. Reich's tragic, publicized death and his story generates interest, and like me you are lucky to find a Orgone Therapist then breath will be talked about, taught and experienced.

Eastern and Western mystics  have used breath as a way to enhance life. In my twenties I was  initiated into Kriya Yoga, and Zen breathing techniques and found both to be missing an essential core that Dr. Wilhelm Reich discovered. Full breathing without orgasmic release will cause confusion and in me anxiety. Every 3 to 8 seconds a breath is drawn. Most of the time we humans are not aware of it. In and out and totally forgotten. Breath, or spirit as it is called in the Bible is the link to direction in a unsatisfactory culture. Now as I breathe I experience the movement of Orgone, a very humbling experience. The movement of Orgone without Orgone preparation is eye opening. Truly being alive wakes the unexpressed abusive  past and panic can feel overwhelming. It it essential to have a enlightened therapist there.










No comments: